MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats
Trump ® Career Solution education consultancy is the best place to get Career guidance for Higher education. This education consultancy deals with colleges, courses, Direct Admission, and other fees information about almost all colleges of Bangalore and Pune. MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats.We handle admissions of all these courses and their respective specializations based on student’s requirement. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com
MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai Direct Admission
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College was established in Aug. 1989. The college is affiliated with MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. This is one of the best teaching and research institute in Maharashtra State recognized by the Medical Council of India for undergraduate and various postgraduate degree, diploma and super specialty courses. MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is having 900 bedded attach tertiary hospital with Emergency Care facilities, Trauma, all specialty and super specialty with OPD, IPD Operation facility including Critical Care etc. The college has well-qualified and experienced dedicated faculties, supported by an equally dedicated paramedical staff.
M.G.M Medical College Courses: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
- The college runs various medical courses, at undergraduate level (MBBS) – 150 seats, postgraduate level (MD/MS and Diploma) – 92 seats and Super specialty (MCh. & DM) – 3 seats recognized/ permitted by Medical Council of India.
- The duration of MBBS is 5 years while other courses consist the duration of 3 years.
- Also Check MGM Medical College Courses and Fee Structure.
M.G.M Medical College Admission: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
- The application process for all courses offered by the college is done through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for any programs.
- To be eligible for admission to MBBS Program applicants should have passed class 12 in science stream with required marks from a reputed board.
- Students having a graduate degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for PG courses.
- Selection is done on the basis of entrance test. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in entrance are considered for admission.
- For MBBS, applicants need to appear for NEET Exam. Admission in PG Diploma, MD and MS courses is based on the valid score of NEET PG.
NEET: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is a national level offline entrance exam which is conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. The minimum NEET Eligibility is class 12. NEET Registration is done through online mode.
Why Join MGM Medical College?: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
Authorities Include Loads Of Exercising Bodies The various wings attached under the belt are Medical College Authorities, Ethical Committee, Advisory Committee, Outreach Activity Cell, Medical Educational Unit, Grievance Committee, Anti Ragging committee, Anti Ragging Flying Squads Members, WHC (Women Harassment Committee) and Pharmacy Vigilance. Every cell is instructed with a bunch of motivating tasks and compilations for the same.
Even various campaigns and other programs are arranged on the same platform for students to perform which help them in understanding the norms of society and develop into a good citizen and socially responsible as well. Highly Augmented Approach for Learning with Variety of Resources- The resources are not just the books or materials available for the particular course of subject but also involve the equal participation of faculty members too. Every course or subject has got the best of mentors to shape and sharpen the outlook and fundamentals of students at a high reach. Also the concept of central workshop and other features in the infrastructure help in protecting the education impartment at a synchronized level.
MGM Medical College Application Process 2018
Here are the steps to apply in both online and offline mode
(MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
Online mode: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
- Visit the official website and click on the online application form.
- Applicants need to create a login ID and password with a valid email ID.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph along with the scanned image of the signature (not exceeding a file size of 30-35KB).
- Submit the completely filled application form.
Offline mode: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the admission office of the college.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Affix the passport sized photograph at the designated places in the form.
- Attach the documents as mentioned above with the application form and submit it at the admission office.
Selected candidates for counselling must carry the below-mentioned documents
(MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
- NEET UG/ MGM UG CET/ NEET PG/ MGM PGCET/ NEET SS/ MGMSS Admit Card and Score Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate for Date of Birth (SSLC Mark sheet and passing certificate)
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of 10+2
- Sc./ MBBS degree and mark sheets
- MD/ MS degree and mark sheets
- Bona fide/ Character Certificate
- Gap Certificate, if any
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
- Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Passport sized photograph – 04
- Photo-identity proof (Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport)
- Undertaking/ Declaration as per the prescribed format
- DD of the tuition fee in favor of ‘MGM Institute of Health Science’, payable at Mumbai.
Read this also:
Importance of MBBS: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
MBBS doctors play a very crucial role in treating patients. They are the experienced professionals who work at the grass level by conducting clinical investigations so as to determine the exact disease in patient. The role of the MBBS doctor is to collect information and offer it to the specialists so that the patients can get immediate and exact treatments. The physicians are suitable for initial investigation of medical diagnosis and also for in-depth diagnosis. It is believed that MBBS doctors have a very crucial role in terms of medical assistance.
Opportunities after MBBS: (MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats)
MBBS is not only a degree, but it has immense importance and value in the society today. Today, due to the increasing demand in the medical sphere, MBBS is no longer reckoned as final qualification. After this degree the students also need to pursue further PG courses with specialization to advance in medical field. Several options are available today in this field and students can go for any stream according to their social desires, wishes and aims. After completing MBBS degree, you can start private practice in clinics or even start practicing in hospitals and medical colleges as general physician. To further advance in your career it is becomes important for you to opt for some PG course with specialization.
* MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats for 2018 Academic session *
For further details Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam].or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and get MGM Mumbai MBBS Admission through Management Quota Seats