MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats
TRUMP® Career Solution Assure Confirm Admission in MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats. In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about MGM Medical College Aurangabad like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc. for more enquires TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis]|| 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam].or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org And Avail your seats for management quota and MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats
About MGM Medical College Aurangabad
Name of Institute : Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad
Popular Name : MGM Medical College Aurangabad
Location : N-6, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
Year of Establishment : 1990
Approved by : Medical Council of India (MCI)
Courses offered : MBBS
Hostel Facilities : Yes
College Rating : 4.1/5
Highlights: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
- 150 MBBS seats recognised by MCI
- 72 Mci recognised post graduate courses
- 5 super specialty courses. Only college in Maharashtra to cater 5 super speciality courses
- NAAC ‘A’ accreditation
- Times group survey ranked our college at 27 number in India
- Received greenery award for the campus by the hands of hon’ President of India
- First multi-level parking in marathwada region
- Endoworld National Conference
- MGM’s 7th convocation held on 25th July 2017. Chief guest was Dr. Micheal Reardon, renowned CVTS surgeon
Mahatma Gandhi Mission: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
Mahatma Gandhi Mission (MGM) Trust has been established in 1982 at Nanded (Maharashtra), which has its institutions at Nanded, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai and Parbhani in Maharashtra State and at Noida in Uttar Pradesh (Delhi NCR). The aims and objectives of the trust are to contribute towards fulfillment of the task initiated by Mahatma Gandhi and based on its principle that, “Literacy Education is of no value if it is not able to build up sound character”.MGM is a charitable trust, registered under the Society’s Registration Act and Bombay Public Trusts Act.
MGM has long been a leader and innovator in professional education. Since inception, it has developed into an excellent academic society that is totally committed to human resource development and social welfare through 50 different institutes spread over 5 different cities.MGM has achieved unprecedented growth and carved for itself a nice in the society for quality education and discipline in the institute. The trust provides a wealth of learning experience through the eminent faculty and well equipped laboratories. MGM believes in imparting the best education which is evident through the students’ achievements, as they are employed in the best of the organizations all over the world.
Why Join MGM Medical College?: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
- Authorities Include Loads Of Exercising Bodies- The various wings attached under the belt are Medical College Authorities, Ethical Committee, Advisory Committee, Outreach Activity Cell, Medical Educational Unit, Grievance Committee, Anti Ragging committee, Anti Ragging Flying Squads Members, WHC (Women Harassment Committee) and Pharmacy Vigilance.
- Every cell is instructed with a bunch of motivating tasks and compilations for the same.
- Even various campaigns and other programs are arranged on the same platform for students to perform which help them in understanding the norms of society and develop into a good citizen and socially responsible as well.
- Highly Augmented Approach for Learning with Variety of Resources- The resources are not just the books or materials available for the particular course of subject but also involve the equal participation of faculty members too.
- Every course or subject has got the best of mentors to shape and sharpen the outlook and fundamentals of students at a high reach.
- Also the concept of central workshop and other features in the infrastructure help in protecting the education impartment at a synchronized level.
Admission Procedure: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
- The admissions in the medial colleges and universities of India are offered only through national level entrance exams.
- Through national level entrance exams, candidates can get admission in any state medical and dental college in medical courses.
- The admission into postgraduate medical courses is offered through NEET PG.
Entrance Exams: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
- Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the national level NEET entrance exam for offering admission in medical & dental courses.
- In order to get admission in MBBS and BDS programmed, almost every state accept NEET score card.
Selection Procedure: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
- The candidates will be selected for the seat allotment on the basis of rank. The seats will be allotted at the time of counselling.
- After declaration of the NEET result, the authority will release the merit list of the candidates as per their ranks.
- Candidates have to appear in the online counselling where they have to fill the preferences of colleges. For participating in the counselling it is necessary to first register on the respective counselling website.
- Candidates have to undergo documents verification for the allotment of seats. Candidates can download the admission letter and report to the allotted colleges for final admission.
Read this also:
Documents Required: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
The candidates those will be eligible for the counselling should bring the documents which are given below.
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
Being a good doctor is the most important achievement…
(MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
MBBS is one of the best medical degrees, which offers rewarding career and high social esteem. Lakhs of students work hard from the day one of their Intermediate to secure the best possible rank in Emcee. Securing MBBS seat is considered as a challenge by the students though, they indeed face the real challenge after joining the programmed.
Seemingly tough subjects : (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Surgery Medicine, Orthopedics, Gynecology and Pediatrics are considered to be the most difficult subjects by the students. To master these subjects, students not only have to study academic books, but also develop application approach. They should go beyond classroom learning.
Even before House surgery: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
House Surgencyship, the internship which starts after four years of academic study helps the MBBS students to acquire practical knowledge. Many medicos would not prefer to interact with patients before House Surgencyship. They don’t feel the need to interact with patients before the internship. However, it shouldn’t be case.
Dedication in House Surgency: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
House Surgency is phase where students meet the patients directly. Patience is the most important trait that a medico shall exhibit during this phase. He/she must listen to the problems of patients with utmost empathy and calm state of mind. They shall apply their subject knowledge in advising the patients on medication and treatment process. Medicos must nurture their dedication from this stage itself.
Continuous Learning: (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
MBBS requires continuous enquiry and learning. It is the only way to master the tough medical subjects. Daily revision of topics that are taught in classroom shall become the part of student’s routine and minimum of 5 to 6 hours self-learning is a must in MBBS. Those who have joined in teaching hospitals must try to learn things on their own and going for regular ward-rounds must not be neglected.
Apron, the Symbol of Dedication : (MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats)
The main problem with present day’s medicos is – their love of unlimited liberty. They no longer seem to hold medicine as a sacred profession. Their altering dressing pattern has been reflecting this prevailing trend. Wearing apron and stethoscope throughout their working day is must for a medico. They shall always remember that they have entered into a blessed profession and society hold them with very high regard.
* MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats *
for more enquires TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis]|| 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam].or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com And Avail your seats for management quota and MGM Aurangabad MBBS Direct Management Quota Seats